AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

I will let you know before my making plan @AnubhaBangia 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Glad that my post made you hungry @Tushar_Suradkar Sir! Yes, the menu is lavish and even if you are full, your eyes wants more food, looking at the food varieties! You are most welcome to Gurugram Sir! I am happy that I am able to meet the connect post quality and content parameters! There are more posts lined up for everyone! Always thankful and Regards Sir! 

Level 7

Sure @NareshDarji Sir! Truly welcome Sir!🙏

Level 7

@GasparKaren Hello Dear, I am all great! How are you? 

Glad that you liked the post and thank you for taking time out in reviewing my post! It means a lot to me! 

I love spices and spicy food, but then it takes toll over me!!😀. Being a foodie, I love to explore food from across the world. 

So, which is your all time favorite Indian Dish ?

I am not sure about the adapted bathrooms, Braille menu at the place. Having said that, I would keep this points in mind for my next visit to food places or other places. Thank you for highlighting this wonderful point!

Always thankful and Regards!🙏

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AnubhaBangia 

Yet another post of yours is featured 💐

Check it out here in the Food and Drinks section:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/localguide/label-name/Food%20&%20Drink

Level 8

Woww...it's seems like food fair. By seeing your food dishes my mouth is watering and so much tempted. I will visit whenever I will be in Delhi. Thanks @AnubhaBangia for sharing. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Rif.: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

Grazie @AnubhaBangia mi hai fatto venire fame. Hai fatto un post pregevole e completo e le fotografie invitano all'assaggio della prelibatezza. Spero un giorno poter assaggiare queste prelibatezze in India perché so, che difficilmente  i ristoranti  italiani in giro per il mondo fanno da mangiare bene come in Italia, presumo che anche i ristoranti indiani che trovo in Italia non cucinino così bene come quelli in India. Un forte abbraccio dall'Italia.

Paolo

Level 7

Rif.: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

Thank you @plavarda Sir for taking time out in reviewing my post! It means a lot to me! Glad that the food pictures made you hungry! You are always welcome to India Sir!🙏 

We all be happy to meet and welcome you Sir!🙏

Dishes around the world including Indian dishes comes out different in taste due to techniques and flavors added, but they all have same essence and that is Love and Warmth, which increases the taste and togetherness! I am sure you will agree with me!

What is your most favorite Indian dish Sir?

Always thankful and Regards Sir!🙏