cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

The Afa Ajura Mosque of Tamale

IMG_20200715_071304_286.jpg

 Insert is a photo of the Ambariya (Afa Ajura) suuni community Mosque. This prayer center is on the Tamale Bolgatanga main road. The Ambariya Muslim community is very popular in the Northern regional capital of Ghana. I took the picture when I was deployed by the National Identification Authority.

Tamale, Ghana
4 comments
Level 10

Re: The Afa Ajura Mosque of Tamale

Hi @980 

A very nice  photo of Afa Ajura Mosque😍😍.  Thanks for sharing to us.. It will be better if you describe a little more about this mosqu.   

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Google Vendor

Hi @980,

Thank you for sharing your post with us. Have you taken other photos of the mosque? If so, would you mind adding them to your post?

Posts with descriptive information drive more interaction, and they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides. As well, this kind of post has a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

You can take a look at How to tell a story through your photography article, to get inspired to capture more amazing photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

The mosque looks beautiful, do you have pictures of the mosque from inside @980 

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive
Level 6
Level 6

IMG_20200723_132311_117.jpg

 Insert: The inner picture of Afa Ajura mosque in Tamale.