PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The 36 world wide photo walk is on this weekend April 23rd - 27 cities around the world

Thanks @LucioV and @ShafiulB

Lucio you get a solution for that one 🙂

Level 2

Re: The 36 world wide photo walk is on this weekend April 23rd - 27 cities around the world

Great! Great idea! 

@LucioV wrote:

I'm ready

IMG_20170419_214903.jpg

Connect Moderator

You can run a 36 Walk anytime you want @AnnaVasutina but if you don't mind waiting a little while the next world wide 36 will be in April 2018. Now if you happen to be in San Francisco on 10th of October I'll be running a special one there :).

Level 2

Good. Great. I can wait. Its good idea to photo exhibition.

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich @AnnaVasutina @ShafiulB @LucioV @MichelChammas  good luck guys. 

you are doing great job

Shobit dawer
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Nice concept!

Any global date for 2018...?  Keen. 

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich

Our comunity (Bandung Local Guides) have create a meet up to join this.

Can you help us for approving it?

I am doubt if it pending too long.

We create for April 2018, 21st

This our ss, host by Annisa Amalia member of Bandung Lical GuudesThis our ss, host by Annisa Amalia member of Bandung Lical Guudes

Thank @PaulPavlinovich

Connect Moderator

Hi @AgoesSantosa the Meetup will get approved, the Connect Moderators can't do that. Let me know when it goes live to add to the Map.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Thank @PaulPavlinovich

I am glad to hear that, hope all going well.

We will wait.

@PaulPavlinovichwrote:

Hi @AgoesSantosa the Meetup will get approved, the Connect Moderators can't do that. Let me know when it goes live to add to the Map.

Regards Paul