iamnikolajevdenis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Thailand, Kamala beach sunsets

Hey Guides!

In the middle of December in Tahiland I’ve  caught some amazing sunset shots, that I just need to share with You! Just breathtaking marine sceneries! Enjoy!

4ECD7D08-14AE-4A69-9E35-B793F03D8574.jpeg

2A176A9D-AA5D-4707-B52E-31FB85D84835.jpeg

71B6E585-BBE3-43ED-9554-F1E666816FDA.jpeg

Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, Kamala, Kathu District, Пхукет, Таиланд
7 comments
Level 3

Re: Thailand, Kamala beach sunsets

What’s a beautiful sunset scenery!!
Thank you for sharing. How long do you stay in Phuket? I’ve just been in Patong beach on 12th January. I’ve never been to Kamala beach. It looks calm. 
What do you love the most in Phuket?Patong beach, Phuket, in January 2019Patong beach, Phuket, in January 2019

I stayed at Royal Paradise hotel and spa which locates near Patong. 

Check my review of this hotel here:

https://youtu.be/T6j2NK8ueP4

I also visited Nai Yang beach which is just 5min by car from the airport. It was beautiful and calmB

Level 8

We stayed at Novotel, Kamala- very good hotel roght on the beach! And currently enjoying tons of snow at home in Estonia

Level 3

@iamnikolajevdenis Sound fun!!👍

If you have time,please share photos in Estonia.😉

Former Google Contributor

This is absolutely gorgeous @iamnikolajevdenis! Did you go for vacations or are you living in Thailand? I've always wanted to go there as they have paradise islands! What did you like most about this place? 

Perhaps @Aruni can share more tips and recommendations where to visit? 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @iamnikolajevdenis 

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Is it your first time visiting there?

How many days are you planning to stay in Thailand? Did you like Kamala beach? 

@CilineR Have you ever been to Kamala beach? I like the trip that you went to. What do you think about Phi Phi island? I am planning to go there next year.

@DanniS Thanks for tagging me. Have you ever visit Thailand?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni I’ve never been to Kamala beach 🏖 and Phi Phi island.

There’s no doubt about the beauty of Phi Phi island. If you’ve been there, don’t forget to tag me^^.

They're talking about Phi Phi Island, it is a very nice place to visit.

I really want to visit it next year. when I am back in Thailand. I will tag you for sure @CilineR 

@iamnikolajevdenis Have you ever been to Phi Phi Island?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!