Jimneybob's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Text & Graphics on Nadir plate

Can any moderators confirm if the following text and graphic on my Nadir plate is within Googles guidelines of acceptability Please?

I have a railway station to shoot and the text web address and graphic is of the rail company that owns the station and applicable to the location of the shoot.

Mid Cheshire Rail Nadir with logo Arial Narrow 10.5 point.jpg 

If I changed the web address on one side to my own web address would this be allowed?

Thanks to anyone who can advise.

I don't want to use this graphic during my shoot only to find out the hard way afterwards that it is not allowed and my tour be removed.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Text & Graphics on Nadir plate

Hi @Jimneybob yes, actually is ok to put your website or the customer website in the nadir plate. The only known rule is that you should keep the nadir path area under 25% of the whole image (previously 20%).

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Jimneybob yes, actually is ok to put your website or the customer website in the nadir plate. The only known rule is that you should keep the nadir path area under 25% of the whole image (previously 20%).

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jimneybob,

I completely agree with @LucioV. However, if you like to learn more about this subject, please check Maps User Contributed Content Policy Help.

Wish you both a lovely day,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!