Zainprince02's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Tell us what you love sharing most on Google Maps and why.

I love to share pictures of places on google maps. Whenever I visit a new place like a shopping mall , restaurant or a popular place like an amusement park or something exciting...I whip out my phone and take the pictures of the place and I visualize what a regular google maps user would like to see and know about that place and I try to take the pictures in the best possible way with the best quality so that people can truly experience the place before hand. That being said,most of the pictures that I have posted have been taken with a smartphone camera which are of good quality but I am also considering taking pictures with a DSLR camera so that I can capture the true beauty, ambience and architecture of a particular place and I love when the number of views of a picture grows because that tells me that it's really helping a lot of people. I also love it when people mark my review and rating as helpful as it shows that a person really took the time to let me know that my post actually helped them and it's an amazing and fulfilling experience.