SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Taj Mahal, Agra,India!

The Taj Mahal was designated as a Unesco World Heritage Site in 1983 for being "The jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". It is regarded by many as the best example of Mughal architecture and a symbol of India's rich history. The Taj Mahal attracts 7–8 million visitors a year and in 2007, it was declared a winner of the New Seven Wonders Of The World (2000–2007) initiative.

I went to the Taj Mahal in 2018 and capture a photo with my mobile.

IMG_20180818_171459_HDR.jpg

13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Taj Mahal, Agra,India!

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin 

Nice to know that you could visit the Taj recently and also capture some stunning perspectives.

The photo without any doubt looks awesome 👍

When I last visited here in 2004 photography was not allowed. 

The Taj however remains the most overhyped place since the most beautiful places remain unexplored farther in Rajasthan and in the southern parts of India.

Level 9

Amazing! A unique view of the Taj Mahal @SumaiyaZafrin 

Taj MahalTaj Mahal

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Caption: A picture with Indonesian friends during my Taj Mahal TourCaption: A picture with Indonesian friends during my Taj Mahal Tour

Undoubtedly, Taj Mahal is an amazing place to explore! And YES, I have explored here in 2019.

Thank you @SumaiyaZafrin Apu for sharing this nice picture with us 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 5

Es Maravilloso, tus fotografías excelentes y te doy las gracias y tomándome el nombre de otros usuarios te decimos gracias de tener la oportunidad de conocer otros lugares a través de ti, de permitirnos ver a través de tus ojos estas maravillas, Gracias

Level 8

Fiecare fotografie la Taj Mahal  este unică în felul ei. Mi-aș dori să fac o vizita în aceste locuri. O dorință de viitor. 

Level 5

Hi

message me here

https://www.instagram.com/become_a_trader_fast/

I like to help
Level 2

Hi dear sir madam my from India Assam I'm warking Taj bekal resort and spa Kerala security guard I have 3 Years Experience

You have vacancy

Level 7

Isn’t that a Palace that was build by the Maharadja in loving remembrance of it’s passed away wife ?

What a beautiful way of saying : I love you!💗