cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Tomorrow 2017 Summit Results The Silence before the Storm

Level 9

Re: TODAY 2017 Summit Results The Silence before the Storm

@Ann-MarieS there could be more reasons why he was not selected. The vidoe might not even be one other them

Level 5

Cmr ơn bạn. chúc vui vẻ

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 5

hiiii. Chúc bạn thàng công nhé!

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 9

@Tito 

first of All i see your 360 video , and your pictures are amazing with all respect very nice work and i think you are sure from that ,

second there is no need for explain its ok with me i didn't take it personal , when i start upload pictures to google maps i didn't know about this community then when i start with this community i didn't know about the LG 2017 Summit , we make huge impact on the map we help millions of millions like your pictures , so don't take it personal , google have a professional stuff and a professional system , they put a parameters and they select on that parameters, if you have more questions ask google moderator like  @TraciC or @MariaBi they are  the best to explain for you 🙂

@Tito wrote:

My dear. Please note that my video is 360 video. That means it is interactive video. You can look up, down, left, right, straight, and forward. Use your mouse to control view

Level 7

@OSAMA Everything was nice with Views, but then someone want to change something good to worse. From the end of Views, everything is going worse and worse.

Level 9

@Tito

Who's is this person who want to change something good to worse ? 🤤

@Tito wrote:

@OSAMA Everything was nice with Views, but then someone want to change something good to worse. From the end of Views, everything is going worse and worse.

Level 7

@OSAMA I do not know. I am not for sure. But no one from Google ever thought about users and contributors. I know that, and I can feel that.

Level 9

@Tito wrote:

@OSAMA I do not know. I am not for sure. But no one from Google ever thought about users and contributors. I know that, and I can feel that.

Level 7

This is not 250M views on photos ( It is easy to have 250M on photos), it is on 4000 DSLR photospheres.