HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: THESE COUNTRIES AND THEIR COMMUNITIES ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT WHAT ABOUT YOURS?

I just approved @NareshDarji's meet-up so he should receive an email shortly with the link. I don't see a meet-up submitted by @Mayford.

Level 10

Re: THESE COUNTRIES AND THEIR COMMUNITIES ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT WHAT ABOUT YOURS?

Thanks @HelloJess For @NareshDarji meet-up approval as well. I would place a call to Isaac and ask him about that. Thanks 

Level 9

I think there is a nother Meetup from Ronda Spain @HelloJess ,

Right @Anonymous !?? 😊

@HelloSamsonR

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for your support @HelloJess 

@HelloJess wrote:

I just approved @NareshDarji's meet-up so he should receive an email shortly with the link. I don't see a meet-up submitted by @Mayford.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Oh yes thanks for reminding me @OSAMA. @Anonymous has submitted too Jess 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for your help my dear 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Thanks @HelloJess For @NareshDarji meet-up approval as well. I would place a call to Isaac and ask him about that. Thanks 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NareshDarji I should thank you so much bro, not you thanking me :). Your contributions to this event is highly appreciated. Thanks bro 

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR..

I discussed with the community members today about the meetup timing.. I will create the meetup event by tomorrow.. 🙂

P.S- All this late is only because of my mobile repair.. 😶😶

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @SalmaanN have you created your meet-up as well. Please let me know 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

This is perfect @SalmaanN Welcome 

@HelloSamsonR👍😊😁👍😊😁

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR..

I discussed with the community members today about the meetup timing.. I will create the meetup event by tomorrow.. 🙂

P.S- All this late is only because of my mobile repair.. 😶😶

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @SalmaanN have you created your meet-up as well. Please let me know 

Level 10

Lol okay @SalmaanN Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow 🙂