AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

From India I'm with u Ms Teresa 

Level 7

Great thinking but how 

Level 7

Take a look what Google writes about 

Below are a few guidelines regarding use of the Local Guides brand that will help us protect it and allow our users recognize and identify official communications.

• Do not use the Local Guides logo or any other Google logo.
  • Do not name your product(s), domain name(s), website(s), company, or other assets โ€œLocal Guides,โ€ โ€œGoogle,โ€ or anything similar that may make your product appear to be an official Google product. This includes imagery shared by Local Guides or Google Maps.
  • Do not use โ€œGOOGLEโ€ in your social media account name or handle. If you use โ€œLOCAL GUIDESโ€ in your social media account name or handle, clearly state in your bio/description that you are not an official channel or affiliated with Google. Do not use the Local Guides logo or other Google logos as your profile image.
Level 8

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Yo quiero una camisa asรญ de google local Guide por favor cรณmo puedo obtenerla 

Level 7

Top man....mooie T shirt ๐Ÿ‘

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Irlanda_32

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

The red shirts were given to Unofficial Community Moderators as a one-time thank you gift when we announced that we were no longer supporting the communities. Unfortunately these are not available for purchase.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

T-Shirt

why Google can not send me local guide T-shirt & card....

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-Shirt

Hey @Arham-sheikh420,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have merged your topic with the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Where I got this t-shirt

Level 7

Local guide t-shirt

Where I got local guide t-shirt