Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Level 6

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hey i also want to know how do you get the local guide T-shirt, I am at level 6 and i want to know the procedure how do you get the T-shirt.

Level 8

Cool congrats 

KD124
Level 7

@IlyazBeck @Shubhankar_gupta

Unfortunately I don't believe you can get one, or it's a very rare gift.

As stated by @TusharRayate

" I was community moderator and the T-shirt was gift by local guides team as token of appreciation ."

Level 6

how can i become a community moderator , i want to know the procedure. Can you help me how to become ?

@GenerolHavoc wrote:

@IlyazBeck @Shubhankar_gupta

Unfortunately I don't believe you can get one, or it's a very rare gift.

As stated by @TusharRayate

" I was community moderator and the T-shirt was gift by local guides team as token of appreciation ."

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Shubhankar_gupta, thank you for your interest but we wrapped up the Community Moderators program earlier in October and no longer support any communities outside of Connect. Our former Community Moderators received a thank-you gift from us and are only sharing their joy with the rest of community. 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

How i get local guide tshirt?

I need local guide t-shirt. I reached 6th level

Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

Hi Dear Admin , I am from Chittagong , Bangladesh . Now I am level 7 . I am trying to do something everyday . My target is level 10 and stay with google whole life .Please let me know how can I get a T-Shirt from Google ?

Regards

Fuad

Level 9

Hey I also want to know how do you get the local guide T-shirt, I am at level 7 and I want to know the procedure how do you get the T-shirt.

Level 7

@Exposure

Please look above your post or at the best answer / Solution.

Unfortunately, no one else can get the T-Shirt.