Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Symphony of Lights, beautiful night view of Hong Kong

@To_paul 

Maybe I will go to Hong Kong in August.

Or Taipei.

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@955HIRO 

Come back with details
What kind of transport did you get to Hong Kong?
I read that you live in Tokyo and you like to travel to Hong Kong
From Tokyo to Hong Kong there are 3000 km, with what means of transport did you travel these kilometers?
Did you arrive by boat to Hong Kong or by plane?
Thank you very much

Level 9

Hello brother @955HIRO 

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience related to beautiful night view of Hong Kong and you describe your post so nicely and i really like to read. By your post i can see the magical view of Hong Kong and this place is in my list since a long and i'll share my experience after visiting.

Wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family. 🙂 

Level 10

@To_paul 

Good evening. Thank you for your comment. I fly to Hong Kong. I travel by car from home to New Tokyo International Airport, and then fly to Hong Kong. It takes about 4 hours from New Tokyo International Airport to Hong Kong International Airport. We take a taxi from Hong Kong International Airport to the hotel. Strolling in Hong Kong utilizes Google Maps. I want to go to Hong Kong again. Thank you very much. Regard

my955my955

take a taxi from Hong Kong International Airport to the hotel.take a taxi from Hong Kong International Airport to the hotel.

Strolling in Hong Kong utilizes Google Maps.Strolling in Hong Kong utilizes Google Maps.

Arrive at the storeArrive at the store

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@IshantHP_ig 

Good evening. It is a great honor to praise my topic. Although Hong Kong is a small country, it feels like it has the power to grow into a very vibrant future. Food is delicious, everyone is kind and you can have a very healing trip.
Since Hong Kong is a land with little land, buildings are steadily rising and high-rise buildings are lined up. The photo shows a low-rise apartment building that was mainstream before and a newly built high-rise apartment building. Real estate prices are rising at one of the highest rates in the world. Thank you very much. Regard

ow-rise apartment building that was mainstream before and a newly built high-rise apartment buildingow-rise apartment building that was mainstream before and a newly built high-rise apartment building

Hong Kong Real Estate AgentHong Kong Real Estate Agent

From above Hong Kong. High-rise apartments are lined up on narrow land.From above Hong Kong. High-rise apartments are lined up on narrow land.

From above Hong Kong. High-rise apartments are lined up on narrow land.

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@955HIRO 

thank you so much for clarifying, now I understood perfectly. now I noticed the picture taken from the plane.
I wish you a pleasant trip when you decide to go to Hong Kong again

Level 9

Hello @955HIRO 

Thanks for adding more useful details in the reply and i admit the beauty of Hong Kong is truly fascinating, and as you also mentioned about high-rise building so due to modernisation the land owner transforming land to big apartments and buildings, it also happened in India too just like in big cities: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, you can see such kind of tall buildings.

Most welcome in India🙏  

Level 10

Hello @IshantHP_ig 

Thank you for your comment. I think India is the most powerful place on earth right now. The intellectual and kind people of India feel that they will lead the next generation of the earth. I would like to go to Mumbai if I have the opportunity and see where the movie Mission Impossible was shot. Thank you very much. Regard🙏

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile