PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sydney Opera House

Sydney is a wonderful place to visit, & the harbor views are spectacular! I shot this photo with a Canon EOS 1100D as we cruised into the harbor on a Holland America Cruise ship.Sydney Opera HouseSydney Opera House

Sydney Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sydney Opera House

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN,

This is such a great shot! How was the feeling to be there? Do you live there or you were sightseeing?

As for the camera Canon EOS 1100D is it good for taking scenery and nature shots or is it good for taking portrait photos? I know that @sonnyNg is quite knowledgeable and would appreciate this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you kindly, @TsekoV, for tagging me.

I have always wanted to visit Sydney and your post, @PrestonAZTXMN, shows me where I may visit first when that can happen.

As mentioned, I do think that the Canon EOS 1100D is a really great camera, as I would have tried to learn on how to make short videos from not so long time ago.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@TsekoV. I visited Sydney a number of times for work & pleasure. I live in the U.S. It is not only a beautiful place with a lot of things to do & see, there is a memorable relaxed attitude there. The people enjoy living. 

Thanks

Level 8

@sonnyNg @TsekoV I find the Canon EOS 1100D a very user friendly, easy camera that is flexible in the various subjects it shoots effectively. I also shot a good variety of subjects in my recently posted Costa Rica shots. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Volcan-Poas-National-Park-Costa-Rica/m-p/11...

Thank you both.

It seems that you are handling the camera very well @PrestonAZTXMN.

Thanks for sharing the link, please keep sharing with us such interesting contents!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg 

Search Hooded Merganser in the Photography section. I believe this to be a good photo.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Level 4

Niceplace

Thank you, too, @PrestonAZTXMN!

I will make sure to check out that post.

Thank you!

Australia is indeed a continent to visit @PrestonAZTXMN. I have also heard that people know the way of happy living, of respect and equality. I am hoping that one day I can make it and visit Sydney.

As far as I remember @AlexaAC has visited Australia and have a great opinion about that place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!