AkhilGarg91's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sunrise at The Taj Mahal

I couldn’t believe that my sunrise trip to Taj Mahal was a surprise. Nothing can be more wonderful when you just go without plan and thinking. Solo traveling is peace. It always difficult to make time when you have a lot of work and things to do but still if you like something you will make time for it and the trip to Taj Mahal in October before my Israel trip was an example of this.

Taj Mahal is known as Symbol of love. Its a marvelous piece of architecture. The beauty of it is immeasurable. The carving, design all are the example of beautiful architecture and according to belief, its true replica of heaven. Love is blind and Taj Mahal proves this proverb in all respect. To make a replica of heaven for the resting piece of own love is really something.

TajmahalTajmahalTajmahalTajmahalTajmahal SunriseTajmahal SunriseYamuna RiverYamuna RiverIMG_20181028_073203.jpg

Akhil Garg
Insta |Twitter |Facebook
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise at The Taj Mahal

Hello @AkhilGarg91,

Thank you for sharing these great shots of the Taj Mahal. Could you describe your feeling when you were there?  

Besides being one of the most beautiful monuments in the world, the love story that it tells is one of a kind. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @BorrisS ,

The feeling was amazing. Early morning what can be better than view of Tajmahal and sunrise at same  moment.

Akhil Garg
Insta |Twitter |Facebook

Hi @AkhilGarg91,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @TsekoV ,

Thanks. My one more post went to spam. Can you please release that as well?

Regards,

Akhil

Akhil Garg
Insta |Twitter |Facebook

Hi @AkhilGarg91,

I just released it. You can double check now. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @TsekoV ,

There is one more post regarding Meteora, still in spam.

Regards,

Akhil

Akhil Garg
Insta |Twitter |Facebook
Google Moderator

Hey @AkhilGarg91 ,

Thank you for the great post! I would love to see Taj Mahal one day and spend hours just gazing at its beauty.

Do you happen to have pictures from the inside? I know there are a lot of marble decorations worth to be seen. 

Level 9

Hi @MoniDi 

Yes , I have but very inside photography is prohibited.

Akhil Garg
Insta |Twitter |Facebook
Level 9

Great photos of Taj Mahal @AkhilGarg91 

I have visited Taj Mahal last November 2018; Taj Mahal looks is so beautiful monument.

You can see my post about Taj Mahal: A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal