Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sunday travel

Sunday travelIMG_20181104_150939.jpg

View from Vashi bridge

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Sunday travel

Hi @PapiaMandal lovely view, this might be better in the photography topic unless you'd like to expand your post to tell us about this place, how you found it and why you like it?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PapiaMandal,

Thank you for sharing your photo! I hope you had a great Sunday. Is it a lake or river?

Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.  Furthermore, posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

Looking forward for more details :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sunday was great @VasT

On Saturday I was traveling from nerul station to Kurla station by train and took some photos from train for Vashi bridge and Vashi river and some other places.I think this photos are beautiful and people's need to know this place.

Thanks and regards

Papia from Navi Mumbai, India

Level 8

Click so beautiful pictures thanks for sharing with people