avprobeauty's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Submitting Google Local Guide Summit

Hi Everyone!

I am cheating and borrowed Brittany's template to get this submission in. 

I have created a youtube video of my submission here, https://youtu.be/mrA6fSVwfx8

1) Name Alicia (uncommonly used, except by friends nickname- .Ali or Ali-cat). 

2) Location Massachusetts, United States!

3) What I love about being a guide I love being able to share my experience using words and pictures. I have always been an artsy person, I am still a makeup artist on the side and went to college for creative writing. Writing poems, reading fantasy novels, painting, redoing furniture for fun.. I am a very visual person and love colors so to be able to use that to inspire me to take photos and share things with other people is a good feeling.I also love to travel (I have been to Canada, Mexico, Spain, CR, Germany, Jamaica, DR, PR, and I would love to travel everywhere). 

4) Favorite Cuisine to Explore I am just getting into veganism and have been vegetarian for about 12 months now (yahoo!), so I am always dying to try really good vegan food. But quite honestly I love all food and refer to myself as a food wh*re. 

5) Fun Facts About Me I can speak spanish relatively well, I am a really good cook, and am attending school to be a personal trainer. I am crazy about animals and the environment!

Thanks for reading!
Hudson, Massachusetts, USA
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Submitting Google Local Guide Summit

Hi, Nice video, best of luck. 

Level 10

pleased to find anotherpoetic mind on connect. I also love to write poems @avprobeauty.

I am mentioning here my friend @LucioV so that your video also will be listed in the connect live playlist. 🙂

Thanks a lot for sharing the info about you. Wish you all the best for connect live. 😃

Level 10

By the way if you have time then yiu can read my poems and share yours with me. 🙂

Level 8

Bls: Submitting Google Local Guide Summit

woho! 1 million views. thats awesome! best luck for ur application to connect live

Level 6

Bls: Submitting Google Local Guide Summit

thanks friends!