its_rohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Street view photography

Street photography
We are eager to post and help people as "Local Guides" and the best way to do this is to capture local or street images that show how our real life runs;

Kamdhenu ComplexKamdhenu Complex

I want to encourage all Local Guides to continue posting their Street Image with their own twist/style.

Rohit Vishwakarma
Kamdhenu Complex, 120 Feet Ring Road, Panjara Pol, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street view photography

Hey @its_rohit,

I think it's great that you want to contribute and encourage others as well. 

Great photo by the way!

I am letting you know that i have relabelled your post to photography, as the subject of Street View Photography fits better here. 

Feel free to check out What are Connect topics? if you wish.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you! @MortenSI, for your kind words. ☺ 

Rohit Vishwakarma
Former Google Contributor

Hi @its_rohit,

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 7

Hey @MoniV, Thank you,  next time I will keep it in my mind! 

Rohit Vishwakarma