Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Street art heaven in Bielsko-Biala, Poland / Stories behind graffiti

Amazing picture 👍🏼😍

@AniaKiser 

Level 9

@OlgaKlimchik I can't wait for your post! Let me know when it's ready!

@Anonymous Thank you for your comment!

@Giuseppe75 Thank you for leaving a comment!😊 Aren't they beautiful? They cheer me up even more during the current situation 😊  Is the street art popular in Italy?

Connect Moderator

Awesome collection of Street Art. Well shared with excellent words helping us to know more about your town. I wonder if your town will ever have trams again @AniaKiser Melbourne kept hers all along, amazing how many cities are bringing them back now to reduce carbon output.

Paul

Former Google Contributor

Indeed @AniaKiser, and the only way to preserve this form of art, is to take photos of the illustrations. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @AniaKiser , yes these street arts are so beautiful. 

I would love to see more examples in Italy as I believe they make our towns warmer and more friendly. 
We hope to may enjoy soon in general the beauties of our cities....and appreciate what we have around.

A big hug, Giuseppe

Level 8

So outstanding! Thank you for sharing!

Eboni Joy
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow! amazing! I am impressed by these street arts! 😍😍😍

Level 9

@Anonymous and @ejaearth I'm glad you enjoyed my photos 😊

@PaulPavlinovich I'm happy to share with you the magic of street art, especially from my home town. When it comes to trams-here is an official group, that wants the trams to be back in the city, however, there is a problem with capacity on the streets to organize traffic - cars and trams together, as well as the issue of profitability. I personally like trams and trains, as you do, because my father used to be a train driver and we used to travel by train a lot during my childhood (we had the rail tickets for free in Poland for the rail workers and their families 😃 )

Level 10

@Anonymous Don't forget tag a person whom you are speaking with. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep it up :))

@AniaKiser