Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

@Sariga

Hi Varghese!

I knew you were from Kerala for sure.

We are from Maavelikara,but keep visiting Kochi as my brother in law stays in Tevara.

You know what? l downloaded that app that day itself and tried to click my first 360 degrees pic of my drawing room,but ended up in a panaromic view instead,so deleted it.

I again browsed through various sites and zeroed on to my let up.

I will try again after this weekend as will be busy on weekends.

Please keep in touch.

Yeh ! very very happy to know about your achievements.

Keep it up!

Great work!

Will definitely trouble you in future for loads of questions as regards to photography. 

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@Sariga wrote:

Hi @sameenasanjay

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.street

Install Google Street view app and click on the camera . Most of the smart phone support this . 

I am using a 360 camara with the passion to contribute . An proud the have 5000 photos with 10 Million view .

I am from Kochi . Kerala .

Hope you will be trusted photogapher soon 

Level 9

@sameenasanjay

We Kerala Local Guided are meeting up on September 10 Th 2 PM  at Subash park , If interested we can meet there and have a chat with people of same interest and passion .

Now 75 interest is seen for the meet up https://plus.google.com/communities/116710017243062726855

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/3rd-Kerala-Local-Guide-Meet-up/td-p/382850#.WaBk...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 6

@Sariga

Thanks bro for the invitation.

We are planning to visit Kochi this year,but dates not finalized, however if my visit coincides with the get together ,l will be prevalaged to attend it.

Please keep me posted on future get together's too.

Thanks again!

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@Sariga wrote:

@sameenasanjay

We Kerala Local Guided are meeting up on September 10 Th 2 PM  at Subash park , If interested we can meet there and have a chat with people of same interest and passion .

Now 75 interest is seen for the meet up https://plus.google.com/communities/116710017243062726855

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/3rd-Kerala-Local-Guide-Meet-up/td-p/382850#.WaBk...

Level 7

@NatalieP

Will we be notified or get any details if someone flags our 360 photo. 

Can you explain me how right transfer works and how to restrict third-party rights transfer. 

Also if I transfer rights to a business profile will the virtual tour I created in my profile be transferred as a virtual tour or as individual photo. 

Regards 

Amit 

Level 5

Hello, @Jnjoe!

Let me jump in here and respond to you:

a) If your one of your photos doesn't follow the Maps photo & video policy and is removed, you'll be notified.

b) Only you can transfer your own photos. More details here.

c) You can transfer the rights of 1 photo or several at the same time.

best,

yohana

Level 6

@Sariga

Varghese l just sent a request bro.

I will let you know when we our dates for our Kochi trip are finalised.

Would love to join everybody.

Thanks again!

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

Level 7

@Yohanad

Thank you for your reply. 

I went through the link you provided but I am still confused 

a) Will we get notified for the reason the photo/video was removed. And will we be notified about whether this violation was found on routine check by google or someone else flagged it. 

b) I need to transfer a complete virtual tour consisting of 23 photos to a business profile. My question is will I have to relink all the photos or not. 

c) Is there a method to restrict third party right  transfer. 

Kindly 

Amit 

Level 5

Hello, @Jnjoe

No problem, let's see:

a) Will we get notified for the reason the photo/video was removed. And will we be notified about whether this violation was found on routine check by google or someone else flagged it.

Answer: If anything happens with one of your photo, you'll be notified that it didn't follow the Maps policy in general. Unfortunately, due to the high demand and requests, Google can't pinpoint the reasons.

b) I need to transfer a complete virtual tour consisting of 23 photos to a business profile. My question is will I have to relink all the photos or not.

Answer: You can transfer all 23 at once (select all >> transfer). No need to relink them; however, keep in mind that once you transfer the photos to another person, you won't be able to edit them anymore. (You'll still see them in your Maps contribution page, but any modification you do in the SV app won't be live, as the photos will be owned by other person).

c) Is there a method to restrict third party right transfer.

Answer: What do you mean "third party"? This is how it works: you published the photos and own them. Only you can transfer using the SV app. If you transfer to a person B, this person will now be owner, and he/she will be able to transfer if they want to.

Hope that helps!

Level 7

@Yohanad

Thanks a bunch. Yes it helped. 

But still not satisfied about google not being able to give all details about photo removal. 

Level 8

Hello NatalieP, 

I have, in the past been a trusted photographer. Then I teamed up with a company that was a trusted company, the properties I photographed for them show up under their badge. I have photographed hundreds of properties over the past 4 years.

I am now back on my own. Is there a way, or someone I can talk to to get the Trusted badge back??

Thanks for your help in advance. 

Have a great day.

Jorge