NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

Hey @PhotoInside360!

I see you posted the same question on the other thread - I'm following up there 😉

Level 3

thank you!

Level 7

@NatalieP

@Yohanad

@Corrie

Hello I haven't got any updates about my application for the hire index. Could you please take a look into it.. 

Level 5

Hello, @Jnjoe

Thanks for tagging me. I see your contact info is already available in the online hire index, under Nepal, and your stats on the SV app shows your trusted logo, so everything looks good 🙂
Let me know if there's anything missing.

thanks!

ps: remember that, as a trusted pro, now you have access to the exclusive Street View trusted pros board 😉

Level 7

@Yohanad Thank You for your reply.

Sorry for bothering you but I haven't received any mail regarding the approval of my application for the hire index so i asked for your help.

P.S- I am writing this note because someone raised a topic about not to tag them, so do you mind if i tag you in posts i want your suggestion on.

Level 5

Hi @Yohanad I am having similar issues. I have already submitted 60 images for Google Street View and it shows that all 60 images are approved since last weekend. However, the "Available for Hire" button does not allow me to proceed. It says I need 50 images uploaded to continue. GSV has recently updated all my image counts and shows that all 60 are Maps approved. Also, the total views are also not updated at the moment. This has been going on for a week and I need my trusted status in order for me to transfer unlimited image rights. I also read that the problem with views not updated was resolved last month but mine hasn't been updated since last week.

Level 5

Hi There @NatalieP - Great Article.  I'm a recent Level 4 Local Guide and am loving the community and the ability to participate.  I need help with understanding the comment about Street View Trusted Photographer program and what is not allowed in relation to Google Local Guide.  It was stated that we cannot bundle services in the frequently asked questions with the following comment

"Please read the guidelines on participating in Local Guides here. If you offer services for hire (such as marketing yourself as a Street View trusted provider), you are not allowed to bundle such services with your Local Guide membership." 

Can you give me examples of services we're not allowed to bundle with Street View Provider Services? I would think local business would want Street View services as well as GBM optimization and other Local / National SEO / Marketing services.  Any insights (@NatalieP @Yohanadwould be much appreciated.  

Thanks!!

Level 5

Hi @freetimedesign,

Many thanks for tagging me. This is a known issue and the Street View app team is working hard to solve it. We've published a post here, so you can follow the thread - we'll update it as soon as it gets solved.

Stay tuned! 

Level 6

@Sariga

Hi Varghese!

I read your post and would like to know about this tab you mentioned in your post👉(New tab for Contribute 360 and live preview /capability to adjust exposure)

Is everybody eligible to download this app or certain you have to cross certain level to access this app.

The Google map app picture you posted 2 nd one which says(Preview your picture and adjust your camera settings)which includes AUTO CAPTURE AND HDR features.

It would be of great help,if you let me know please.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@Sariga wrote:

live Preview functionlive Preview functionContributeContribute

New tab for Contribute 360 and live preview /capability to adjust exposure .

Local guides above level 5 is supposed to be testers and new features are not communicated by Google .

No tester oppening was given to local guides . Even 360 is given only 1 Point and It was better if the 360 works from clicking below the contribution tab .and Google Plus is not a friendly platform to display 360 images.

Level 9

Hi @sameenasanjay

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.street

Install Google Street view app and click on the camera . Most of the smart phone support this . 

I am using a 360 camara with the passion to contribute . An proud the have 5000 photos with 10 Million view .

I am from Kochi . Kerala .

Hope you will be trusted photogapher soon 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#