Aboyahia70's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Star photo by @aboyahia70

Google map-2156554.JPG

This is a photo of clinic room of Kingdom Hospital مستشفى المملكة -Riyadh -Kingdom Hospital, located in Al Rabie Quarter, Takkassosi street, in the northern part of Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, is one of Saudi Arabia's latest and most extensively equipped private hospitals. It is one of the remarkable achievements of HRH Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal Al Saud, who is always keen to support the Saudi economy.

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Star photo by @aboyahia70

Congratulations for getting 2 million views on this picture @Aboyahia70  keep contribution on Google maps and connect and the views number will multiply 😊

Level 9

Thank you for your wishes and encouragement. I wish you a colorful and beautiful life

Google Moderator

Hi @Aboyahia70,

Thank you for sharing! I would like to inform you that, to keep Connect tidy I am relabeling your post to the Achievements topic label where Local Guides share their proudest achievements on both Connect and Google Maps.

You can find more details about topics on Connect on this article - What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!