theStarman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Splendid morning running activity in the Ramat Gan National Park Park Leumi (Tel Aviv Ramat Gan)

IMG_20210326_071048.jpgIMG_20210326_071048.jpg

I was invited to experience experience and acquaintance with the old and professional running group (existing since 2013) in Petah Tikva and the Ono Valley - runners now, the training took place in the national park in Ramat Gan, on Friday spring.

IMG_20210326_073914.jpgIMG_20210326_073914.jpg

Runners now have two main running groups: Runners now in Izzy - a running group for beginners and a running group for advanced (from 10 km to a full marathon).

IMG_20210326_070128.jpgIMG_20210326_070128.jpg

Adi Shai, a graduate of a coaching course for long runs, business consultant and mentor for development and self-fulfillment, with extensive experience in participating and accompanying runners. Adi has participated in hundreds of races and dozens of marathons and ultra-marathons in Israel and around the world.
Adi, the coach is suitable for each trainee and has a personal training plan and accompanies him all the way until he achieves his goals.

I discovered a super professional running group, with a quality social texture that provides a perfect sports experience, highly recommend!

IMG_20210326_072953.jpgIMG_20210326_072953.jpg

Ramat Gan, ישראל
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Splendid morning running activity in the Ramat Gan National Park Park Leumi (Tel Aviv Ramat Gan)

Hello @theStarman,

I love running and the National Park Ramat Gan seems to be a great location for this activity! I see you had fun, do you go there often?

I also wanted to let you know that I just relocated your post from Photography to the Local Stories board, which is the most appropriate section of the forum for this post.

To know more about the forum, you can take a look at the following post: What are connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Splendid morning running activity in the Ramat Gan National Park Park Leumi (Tel Aviv Ramat Gan)

HI Giuseppe :),

i am more of a football guy 

if there's football around i will willing to run all day long and all night 😁

On that occasion i was a guest of my buddy, who is a Group Running Trainer, i like the activity and the atmosphere you have early in the morning especially in the park with green grass and cool breeze.

Thanks @Giu_DiB for editing and taking care of the posts order, you are the one! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @theStarman,

I used to play football when I was a kid, like everyone, then I switched to trail running.

You are right, the early morning atmosphere in the nature is something beautiful and unique. Here is an old photo of me after a long run. 🙂

Caption: A picture of me exhausted and happy on the finish line after 6 hours trailrunning on the Etna mountain, August 2013.Caption: A picture of me exhausted and happy on the finish line after 6 hours trailrunning on the Etna mountain, August 2013.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

I also used to play a lot in my youth, when i got older i kept playing with group of friends just for fun for a long time :)))

Your Picture at the finish line @Giu_DiB  is awesome!

I admire ppl (like YOU) that can take their passion and effort to the limit in order to be better, stronger and in great shape (physically and mentally) 🏆

Level 10

Love this place!
Thanks for sharing!

Social-Instagram-Creative-Contributor-Joni-G   
Joni Gritzner from Israel 
Guiding Star for 2021
Follow me on my Google Maps page

Level 9

me too @JoniG 

Its a treasure for adventure in a perfect place 🙂