VinodBhojani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Spicy Papar........(Nawab's Dynasty Authentic Mughlai Restaurant Karachi Pakistan)

IMG20180421224242.jpg

------------
VINOD KUMAR
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Spicy Papar........(Nawab's Dynasty Authentic Mughlai Restaurant Karachi Pakistan)

Hey @VinodBhojani ,

Thanks for sharing your meal. Would you mind telling us a bit more about it and the restaurant you ordered it from? Did you leave a useful review on Google Maps as well? Remember that other Local Guides make their decision on the places they visit mostly from the reviews they read.

Here is a very useful post for you to check out and enjoy 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Spicy Papar........(Nawab's Dynasty Authentic Mughlai Restaurant Karachi Pakistan)

Hi @MoniDi 

I ordered it form a famous restaurant of karachi Pakistan- Nawab Dynastry which is located at (Plot 3 C Commercial Avenue, Zamzama Commercial Area Defence V Defence Housing Authority, Karachi). I has a delicious cuisine for both Veg & Non veg. Yes I left a useful view on google about food and place.

VINOD KUMAR
Connect Moderator

I love spicy taste @VinodBhojani . But what spicy come from , by chili or ginger ?

Level 8

hey @Nyainurjanah 

besides chili they are pouring it with some liquids so its taste like sour

VINOD KUMAR
Level 10

It's look like masala roti too . Thanks for share with us. If possible add its price too.

@VinodBhojani 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

hi @MahabubMunna 

actually its Paparr (Hindi name) they have added some other ingredients to make it spicy. I forget the price i will try to arrange it

VINOD KUMAR
Connect Moderator

Hello @VinodBhojani 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thanks for sharing Tempting pic of Spicy Pappar. Did you tried Makhni chicken Handi with Tandoori Naan at Nawab Dynasty ? 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge