SShuvo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Spammer Claim National Zoo and Upload own picture

Hello, local guide team, National zoo is nearby my house; today I saw that a problem A Spammer claim that place and upload lots of personal pictures of him and also change their website address. 

Please take action as soon as possible.

Maps Location: Bangladesh National Zoo

Current Website: https://animationmdabubakkarsiddikhan39167.blogspot.com

Correct Website: https://bnzoo.org 

Screenshot of SpammerImage: Spammer in highlighted imageImage: Spammer in highlighted image

Image: Owner InformationImage: Owner Information

Owner Name is  -  MD ABUBAKKAR SIDDIK KHAN

He is a spammer.

@MoniV @AriMar Please take a look and take action as soon as possible.
11 comments
Level 5

Re: Spammer Claim National Zoo and Upload own picture

I know this is the ‘How To’ posting area but I think your issue you write about is very important; In Google Maps have you pulled up the location then tapped on ‘Report a problem’

1799ED1B-E94A-4A85-9192-7F2901825844.jpeg

I went to maps to show you steps. The gold arrows lead you to suggesting an edit and the green arrows bring you to Report A Problem.  

For each way to report something to google, the arrows begin at the bottom and work up  for each way to report something to google, the arrows begin at the bottom and work up ..

Level 8

Thanks for your informative comment @DanaB222 
There is no option to report about the owner of the place so I post it here.  

Level 5

Hopefully people have been reporting this to the Zoo itself. You can find out who his internet host is by going to digwebuser.com and searching for A record

Level 9

@SShuvo  Thanks for reporting bhai.

I'd like to mention @KatyaL here as she helped to remove same spam info a few weeks ago. Seems he has manipulated the POI again. Could you please recheck? For your reference here is the link to the report and you can see the subsequent conversations of ours.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SShuvo@SaifIS,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will have a look at it and update the information.

Have a good day,

Katya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @KatyaL 
I hope you and the google team take a look at this problem as soon as possible.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SShuvo  and @SaifIS,

Thanks for letting us know about the spammed Bangladesh National Zoo. Now the information is correct and updated.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @KatyaL. But I still see the wrong website which should be https://bnzoo.org/

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Thanks @KatyaL for your help.
But still, see the website is not changed.
😞