indahnuria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Sop Kambing - Delicious Lamb/Goat Soup for celebrating Eid Al-Adha

Hi @DENIT33 ..I's so used to cooking chicken and beef soup as well. I also love legumes or veggie sup, which is fresh and way healthier hehehe.

That is why I share this recipe which is usually cooked or prepared for Eid Al-Adha, although in Indonesia, many people love lamb/goat soup as well. There are night food stall selling this on many corners of the country. Do you know whether there's Indonesian community near you?

Level 10

Salut mba @indahnuria ,

Alhamdulillah di Idhul Adha tahun ini, seperti biasa keluarga PaDeSSo bisa memotong 8 ekor sapi,

IMG-20230711-WA0055.jpg

Foto mantu, anak & Cucu

Mudah-mudahan barokah, Aamiin.

Connect Moderator

It looks like it was quite a feast during your gathering with Indonesia Moslem Communities in Wellington @indahnuria. After seeing your photos I just wondered if you could possibly indulge in anything else but there you are, and besides this is Winter in Wellington that we are talking about so Sop Kambing it was!

Terima kasih

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Bls: Sop Kambing - Delicious Lamb/Goat Soup for celebrating Eid Al-Adha

No worries kak @Nuga_72 ,,makasih sudah mampir ya dan hope you enjoy the recipe of this soup

Connect Moderator

What a great post @indahnuria , I not only enjoyed the celebration story of Indonesian community in Wellington NZ, but I really love to see how you guys enjoyed the transitional foods of Eid Al Azha, even though you are far from home country.

Thanks for sharing such a joyful post Indah 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Ohh... Great! 

Congratulations, our dear & proud mother, @Nyainurjanah!

Very happy to hear this.. 

May Almighty shower all the blessings on your cutie baby... & the proud parents too... 

Warm regards... 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello my dear friends @indahnuria and @rudifrakarsa

Belated Eid Al-Adha... Kindly accept our prayers.

Well... As you are aware, as pure vegetarian, I don't have any comments on the Lamb Soup... 

But, as a LG Connect post, your publication is excellent! 

Beautiful photos and interesting narration... Appreciate both the topic & your narration style. 

And, 

Surely, I'm a great fan of soups... 

Thanks for tagging me in here... 

🙏❤️🤝

PS:

The joy embedded in your group photos are proof of the enjoyment... 

👌👌👌

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@indahnuria Food looks delicious. Thanks for sharing this. We do get imported lamb chops from New Zealand in costco in the US. Which is my favorite.

Level 10

@indahnuria  Yes I love lamb, Lamb Chops, Rack of lamb, Lamb stew and my favourite Lamb Shank.

I have tried Goat I had a Jamaican/Caribbean style Roti made with Goat, I really enjoyed it.

Connect Moderator

ooh my mba @NunungAfuah ..all those food looks super delicious indeed. I love to try them both whenever I got the chance. Share the recipe so I can recreate it at home :). Lebaran days, be it idul adha or idul fitri is always that special!