Mejbahul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sompur mahabihar

It was a buddhist temple and supposed to be a big univarsity for the buddhist religious scholar established by Dhormo Pal a king of Pal family. it was built at 8th century ADIMG_20181015_111451-01.jpg

Paharpur Bihar, Naogaon, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sompur mahabihar

Hi @Mejbahul,

That temple looks amazing! Could you tell us more about it? Did you travel to this place or is it close to you home? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

this very close to my home only 45 minutes and 30 Bangladeshi taka is needed from my house to go there... there is a central temple and lots of room around the temple. the archeologist supposed that religious scholar stayed in those room like structure and used research knowledge and obey their religion in the main temple . there is  well , entry gate . there is also a museum established by Bangladesh archeological and cultural department is reserve structure which has gotten during digging of this ancient temple.

Level 8

this very close to my home only 45 minutes and 30 Bangladeshi taka is needed from my house to go there... there is a central temple and lots of room around the temple. the archeologist supposed that religious scholar stayed in those room like structure and used research knowledge and obey their religion in the main temple . there is  well , entry gate . there is also a museum established by Bangladesh archeological and cultural department is reserve structure which has gotten during digging of this ancient temple.

Google Moderator

Hello @Mejbahul,

Welcome to Connect. We are happy to have you here!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture. As it looks like this is one of your first posts here on Connect why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Check the article New to the community for more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our Introduce Yourself thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

how can i add pending place request?

Google Moderator

Hey @Mejbahul, have you tried to edit a place and then the status changed to pending? Please clarify your issue so that we are able to help you further.

By the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, don't forget to put @ before the name so that we receive a notification of your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi thank you