Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solved known issue: iOS Jumping issue.

Caption; THETA Z1 Club Online WebinarCaption; THETA Z1 Club Online Webinar

Hi, folks.

All iPhone lovers on globe may have been happy since resolution of the ridiculous situation, "The share URLs of Street View in Google Maps do not work well."

Related post;

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Discussion/Share-link-from-panoramas-on-google-map...

In fact, we can open the links pulled from the desktop Google Maps correctly in Facebook browser(iOS). I've succesfully confirmed that with my iPhoneXR(iOS13.1.3) and Facebook app(ver.243)

If you want to check it out, see the pinned post from top in my Facebook page.

Noticed;
NOT yet resolved the share links from iOS Maps app. Nobody can open it anytime,anywhere.

Caption: Screenshot of "Share Links" Test page in Facebook, Viewed in FB app iOS ver. 243Caption: Screenshot of "Share Links" Test page in Facebook, Viewed in FB app iOS ver. 243

iPhone大好きな方に朗報です。ストリートビューの共有リンクをスマホで開けないという問題が解決しました。問題の詳細については、以下のトピックを参照してください。

関連リンク:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/日本語/iOS-Jumping-issue-について/m-p/972822

手元の環境で確認したところによると、デスクトップ版グーグルマップから取得した共有リンクであれば、ほぼすべての環境で正しい画像を表示できることを確認しました。特に、iOS版Facebookアプリのブラウザでも解決してるのは嬉しいです。

注意:
iOS版グーグルマップ・アプリで共有アイコンをタップして取得したリンクは、どの環境下でも開くことはできません。上掲のスクショみたいに真っ黒けです。アプリからフィードバックを送って静かに待ちましょう。くれぐれも、罵詈雑言とかやめてくださいね。そんなことにエネルギーを使うのはやめましょう。

To Googlers and Moderators;
**Do NOT move this post to the exclusive SV Discussion board due to everyone's eagerly wanting the information.

1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Solved known issue: iOS Jumping issue.

Hi @Anonymous, thank you so much for sharing about the Solved known issue. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!