IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Snowfall in Mokhari, India

This is ISHANT GAUTAM, a local Google Guide (At Level 😎 from Chamba district.I like to travel, taking a lot photographs, uploading photos for Google maps  and adventure rides.

Mokhari village is located in Chamba Tehsil of Chamba district in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated 26km away from Chamba, which is both district & sub-district headquarter of Mokhari village. As per 2009 stats, Radi is the gram panchayat of Mokhari village. These days you can see Snowfall in Mokhari village, its a popular place for travellers in the season of snowfall. You can come and visit the glory of Himachal Pradesh. Thankyou! Snowfall.Snowfall.

Mokhari, Himachal Pradesh, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Snowfall in Mokhari, India

Hello @IshantHP_ig

Thanks For Shearing, Beautiful view,

Former Google Contributor

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

Wow, how beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photo of this region in India. Honestly when I think of India, I usually think of long hot summers. Then again, India also has some of the largest glaciers. Very interesting! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

You are right, but i live in Northern side of India and here everything covered with the greenery. If you got a chance to visit India then please definitely visit in  north india here everything is glorious, the Himalayas attract your mind and soul.❤  

Former Google Contributor

Sounds good, thanks @IshantHP_ig,

Awesome, for sure! I plan to add India to my list! I think my soul is happiest in the mountains. 🙂

By the way, don't forget to tag me or other Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before the name. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!