RohithaF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Snow after a green christmas

IMG_20200105_192236.jpg

Toronto received it first snow storm last night after a green christmas and double digit plus temperature we enjoyed for the last three weeks. Those who believe in global warming are are happy while those who push environment are  mad on mega tons of salt added on to the road for safety. I drove 10km per hour on the cruise control and enjoyed the ride. @TravellerG I hear you are 27 C with rain.     

Mississauga, ON, Canada
22 comments
Level 8

Re: Snow after a green christmas

What a beautiful photo @RohithaF . It is currently summer where I live in Cairns. Average temperature around 30 degrees Celsius with humidity around 65%. I wish I could have just a little of your snow- lol. 

Connect Moderator

Wow! Just had family from Toronto who drove down to Miami for a bit of milder temperatures - they're going to be quite shocked when they return back North. The photo certainly captures how much came down. Be safe and stay warm, @RohithaF !

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Thank you @JustineE 

I know but I consider that you are lucky enough without snow;not to mention, with your lush flora, fauna, mountains, wildlife and waterfalls...... list goes on. In February it becomes so ugly. We got hit little earlier this year. On the day of the first freezing rain we reported 400 car accidents in (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. While the south of you crave for so much of cold weather we get too much. I wish I could have some of you 30C and 65%

Cold Regards Ha ha

Level 10

@SP31 

It was very random this winter. It comes and goes. By the time they are back, may be .. who knows. Thank you I will.

Regards 

Level 3

@RohithaF que  imprecion  tan bonita me lleve cuando  ley  la lectura y dise  que  son imajenes  en  Toronto. Que imagen tan  hermosa  bendiciones y mucha Gracias por compartir  y  feliz Año 2020

Level 10

@MauricioRM60 

Gracias por tu apreciación. Lamentablemente, la vida se vuelve muy difícil cuando nieva aquí. Se trata de la vida en Toronto: verano extremadamente caluroso e invierno extremadamente frío. Tomamos la vida como es y vivimos el momento y lo disfrutamos plenamente. Gracias mi amigo una vez más. Estoy de acuerdo en que crea una bella imagen Un cordial saludo

Level 3

Gracia amigo @RohithaF desde Colombia.  Saludos 

Connect Moderator

Happy New Year @RohithaF 

No snow until now? That doesn’t sound good. We haven’t had a good frost yet. It took until mid December for the leaves to fall off the deciduous trees. Though we finally had some good rain during the month of December.

Have you read @ErmesT‘s latest Local Guides Campaign  A Rose for the Planet? I am sure you have some great photos in the last several photos you can share.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thank you @KarenVChin 

We got a very early attack and they all got melted away well before Christmas.

Thank you I just did a post

Warm regards