Skyline

IMG_20190117_115128_047.jpg

Beautiful Skyline, I like the clouds in the sky and colours here 

Tenerife, Spain
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Skyline

Wow @Eire27

Are you in Tenerife right now? I am planning to go there in April, which places do you suggest me to visit?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Eire27,

Really amazing photo, thank you for sharing it with us. The sky looks spectacular, did you use a special filter? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Nice photo, thanks for sharing @Eire27. I'm still to visit Tenerife.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

Hello @Sorbe  Thanks. No I'm home now, I went there after Christmas for a few days to visit a family member that was sick (doing better now)  so didn't do much travelling, I got a cheap flight. Tenerife is beautiful, the North has less tourists and lovely nature and culture and the south has more tourists and resorts, although the whole island is beautiful. I hope you have a Fantastic 2019 

Level 8

Hi @BorrisS Thank you. Took it with phone, I just adjusted contrast and light, but same colours and same sky on photo before I adjusted light and contrast, all the same ☺

Level 8

Hi @TheEagleEye .Thank you, yes it is beautiful there 

Thank you @Eire27

I wish you all the best too and hop your family member will recover fully soon. 

Hasta luego, like they say in Spain.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Colorful sky, it looks amazing @Eire27

Level 8

Hello @AbdullahAM. Thank you. I hope you are well, I hope you have a great 2019  ☺