Mr_Hwang-Korean's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ski resort in Korea

#livestream #skiresort #winterofkorea

I went to Ski resort called 'Vivaldi Park' for my annual gathering for the 'Sleddog snowskate riders'
It's simple and great to ride~

Meet my friends and experience Korean Ski Resort.
Let's go with 360~

If you come to Korea and love ski, I recommend you to go there~

Let's play here today!Let's play here today!

Share Korean to the World~
대한민국 강원도 홍천군 서면 한치골길 대명비발디파크스키장
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Ski resort in Korea

Hi @Mr_Hwang-Korean,

Thank you for sharing the video with us. How can you reach the ski resort? What did you like the most about this place?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

As a reminder, Connect is a place to discuss with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but Connect is not a place for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.

@LilyanaZ have you ever been to ski in Korea?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for tagging me @InaS, but unfortunately I have never went skiing in Korea.

@Mr_Hwang-Korean, thank you for sharing this 360 video. And it was really nice of your friend to help the fallen person to get up. ^^ And those were not skis on your feet but skates of some sort, right?

By the way, 늦었어도 새해복 많이 받으시길 바래요. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS 

Hi, it's not a promotion or advertisement 1st.

But I will check what you sent me.

Thanks~

@LilyanaZ Yes, it is snowskate~

Share Korean to the World~