Minggg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Singapore's Hawker Food

What I love sharing most on Google Maps is the hawker food in Singapore.

As a storyteller who is obsessed with my search for the best food, I love to share my hawker food discoveries from all corners of my country. The wide array of multi-ethnic hawker food truly exemplifies Singapore’s diverse culinary landscape and makes the island city-state a paradise for foodies.

In fact, the rich hawker culture, which is so well-loved by Singaporeans, has recently been nominated for the inscription into United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity so as to safeguard and promote this unique culture for the future generations.

From the flavourful Nasi Briyani to the mouth-watering Hainanese chicken rice, I enjoy telling captivating stories about my hawker experience through a unique blend of photos, videos, reviews and hashtags.

Koothurar Nasi BriyaniKoothurar Nasi Briyani

Seng Heng Hainanese Boneless Chicken RiceSeng Heng Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice

Soi 19 Thai Wanton Mee Jurong EastSoi 19 Thai Wanton Mee Jurong EastRead my reviews for the above hawker food here:

1. Koothurar Nasi Briyani
  2. Seng Heng Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice
  3. Soi 19 Thai Wanton Mee Jurong East
Singapore
7 comments
Level 7

Re: Singapore's Hawker Food

Hi @Minggg ,the food looks great. Was it spicy? 

Level 9

Yes @Natalia_20-12😃 Nasi briyani, chicken rice (with the superb garlic chilli sauce) and wanton mee are all spicy! 😋

Most people in Southeast Asia love food with some sort of spicy kick! 🌶🌶

Which country are you from? 🗺️ Do you love spicy food?

Level 7

Looks really yummy!!!

Anthony Aloye Oghieakhe
Level 8

Hi @Minggg 

It looks beautiful.

Karol

Karol Tomasch
Level 9

Yes, it is, @AnthonyAloyeO! It's about 11pm here and I am thinking about food. Oh gosh! 😅

Level 9

Level 7

That's so funny @Minggg 

Yeah I wake up to eat at very odd hours.

Good food is always great!!!

Anthony Aloye Oghieakhe