Guyco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Shopping Centers

I am working on Shopping Centers putting the stores at the right place on Google Maps.

the map doesn't show the right space in the mall when a shopping center makes changes like creating 2 stores where there is only one space on the map or one store takes 2 spaces on the map.

How can we change Google Maps to show the changes in a shopping center map.  I am willing to help if it is a special group.

Thanks

Québec, Canada
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Shopping Centers

Hello, if I get your question properly, you have existing stores which have either been extended or multiple stores within a location. If it's so then I think the best way to address this issue is to edit the address e.g given the store number a suffix (shop 12A ... or shop 13b) within the original address. Hope it helps?
Level 10

Hi  @Guyco

Are you officially working in that Shopping Center and trying to fix the indoor map or is it your private idea to fix that problem?

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

@JacekNK

As a Local Guide I make corrections on Google Maps and I noticed the difference between the information from the Shopping center and the Google Map.  

The Google Map needs correction and I would like to have it up to date to show the reality.