Exploreal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sharing is Caring.

What i love sharing on google maps is restaurants, Train Stations, Airports, Places to go for fun and shops. I also write reviews so that others can make choices.I love sharing Photos as much as possible because sometimes photos can do wonders where words can fall short. ( As the old Chinese proverb says "a picture is worth a thousand words")

When I see photos of mine reaching and helping thousands of people, that instantly motivates me and became a driving force for me. It gives me a immense pleasure to help people make better choices, plan a better plan.

I'll keep contributing and request others to do the same for a better tomorrow. Thanks for reading ! 

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sharing is Caring.

Hi @Exploreal,

Thank you for your contributions via Google Maps!

Maybe this is the post with which you are applying for Connect Live 2019 or perhaps you've already applied for it. In this post you can find everything you need to know about writing a post for your Connect Live 2019 application. If you think you are missing some of the points mentioned, you can always edit the post and add them.

Feel free to have a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

P.S. I will relabel your post to Local Stories.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!