IdanM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sharing is Caring! Especially when you want to eat😃

Hi all,

Do you love to eat outside? You are going to a new place and and can't wait to taste a fresh new taste you never tried? Is the word street is your second name and food is your third? Great! Let's do it together!

What I love so much about Google maps that it always offer me new place to visit. I save them in my list and when I'm around and feel the great urge to eat. Well, I just eat

Falafel, pita, hummus, whatever! It's a salad of tastes and especially in Israel you can experience it all.

But in the end. The very end. That never ends. I feel the strong weights of duty on my shoulders to capture, witness and tell all about I've seen the place I've ate! I do it in Google contributes I do it through the web I tell it to my friends. I do it in the morning in the evening in the noon. I do it while I'm walking I do it while..you got the idea. I just share! Because, as the title of the post. Sharing

Is

Caring

Enjoy life and don't forget to comment with your best street food and what is it taste (a picture can be also nice)

Merci!

Hannuka best sufganiot!Hannuka best sufganiot!

Tel Aviv, Israel