Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share Your Best Lockdown Photo!

00992a7e972e396ff76d9e5edd45263765205fe63c78d9bd3983c1a08a4ec357.0.png

7bf3e97c3e25cd272b9f970d5311865021ab84ea6bcb60bd2483e22684bec89f.0.png

Hello friends,

Hope this post finds you in great condition since we're having a lockdown almost all-over the world because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

You have a camera 📸 ?

If you can take capture some photos right away and share them under the comments, feel comfortable and go on below my post.

Wheather inside or outdoor 🏠!

You know most people around the world are staying inside their homes, but it's ok to share some shots. You can walk 1,2,3 steps outside the house and capture.

You can check it from the gallery 🖼

Yes you might have taken some photos during this lockdown and you need to scroll just within your gallery.

Remember the following:

• Practise social distance
  • Stay at home
  • Cover your mouth whenever coughing
  • Report anything like a symptom
  • Wash your hands regularly with soap
  • Don't forget to use a sanitizer

Stay Safe Friends I Wish You The Best.

Kampala, Uganda
14 comments
Level 6

Re: Share Your Best Lockdown Photo!

Hi @katoibrah 

I'm not sure that this is the best picture but i like it very much.

57609D79-947C-479B-85F8-FEDD3AF3B4FB.jpeg

DC8CADD1-1718-4CC8-835D-7811B4FC957A.jpeg

Wander - Indulge - Eat
with Vinay Krishna
Connect Moderator

Hi @katoibrah great idea.

I noticed that your images appear to be taken from the internet. It would be better to replace these with your own images.

Copyright and plagiarism are serious. One of our Core Values is Originality. Please read How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?
Your own words and images are so much more powerful.

Paul

Level 8

@VinayKrishna It may not be the best photo but sharing it here makes it the best of the best from the rest of the best.

Thank you for sharing 🙏🏿😆

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you for the great advice, no matter the case I really appreciate any advice and correction from the community.

But those are Bitmojis of myself and I own their copyrights as they were modified from my selfie. 

Connect Moderator

Yes the bitmoji are made from your selfie, but the frame is not yours @katoibrah it is from Bitmoji (Snap) you should read the Snap terms of service, for Bitmoji "All Bitmoji Avatars are owned exclusively by Snap Inc., and we reserve the right to use any Bitmoji Avatars for any purpose, including to promote our products and services." from https://www.snap.com/en-US/terms/ I think you'll discover that even though it is made from your selfie Snap own the copyright to it. The internet is full of horrible surprises like this sadly.

Paul

Level 8

Hi @katoibrah .

In Japan it is difficult to get a surgical mask. So I made a cloth mask. It is a picture at that time.

img.jpeg

Level 8

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich 

Level 8

@Izumi this is really awesome, you're using creativity to create protection, stay safe dear and thank you for sharing the photo. 

Level 9

A short walk from my place ShagShag

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram