cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Share Your Best Answers - Solutions

Dear Local Guides,

hope everyone is doing well.

As Connect is a place where all LGs around the globe visit quite regularly to stay in touch with fellow Local Guides, to share their experiences about Local Guides program, ask questions if they require more information about a subject etc. However, there are many LGs who love to provide solutions to a question asked based on their vast experience with this Program. 

May I request all of you to participate and share your experience by posting a link to your best answer solution please.

20 comments
Level 10

Re: Share Your Best Answers - Solutions

@EjazShah

I have provided some solutions to the post; as my profile shows. Also I don't exactly remember who in which post accepted my comment as solution. I will share with you it I found any. But I am a bit upset that some LGs accept the comment as solution and later remove the accepted solution by themselves. So I request all not to take my comment as solution with your immediate decision. I want to know if such activity makes any adverse effect to my profile or not ? @TraciC

Level 9

@EjazShah @BishowvijayaP I have not been able to choose the best solution provided by me.. 

But very soon i'll find it for you.

Wait for the next edit of my this post.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@EjazShah

I have provided some solutions to the post; as my profile shows. Also I don't exactly remember who in which post accepted my comment as solution. I will share with you it I found any. But I am a bit upset that some LGs accept the comment as solution and later remove the accepted solution by themselves. So I request all not to take my comment as solution with your immediate decision. I want to know if such activity makes any adverse effect to my profile or not ? @TraciC

Hi @BishowvijayaP, there is no urgency and you can submit your best answer link (if you want) anytime as this post is open ๐Ÿ˜Š

With regards to your issue for accepted solutions turned into non solutions, Well, you shouldn't be angry (I suggest) as sometime a comment looks similar to what we might accept as an answer but due to circumstances may be it is not (I have done this on two occasions). 

Secondly, the variation in solutions count here on connect, I believe shouldn't affect on your user profile or trust level ๐Ÿ˜Š

Level 7

@deepakjhic wrote:

@EjazShah @BishowvijayaP I have not been able to choose the best solution provided by me.. 

But very soon i'll find it for you.

Wait for the next edit of my this post.

Hi @deepakjhic, Take your time brother as I believe you have lot to share ๐Ÿ˜Š

May be you have noticed that I didn't tag anyone in this post even I know so many my fellow LGs here on connect who are experts in providing solutions. 

Reason behind this, if they considered this post, they will share their experiences with us ๐Ÿ˜Š

Level 10

Thanks dear @EjazShah.

Reminder: I am upset; not angry. lol

@EjazShah wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@EjazShah

Hi @BishowvijayaP, there is no urgency and you can submit your best answer link (if you want) anytime as this post is open ๐Ÿ˜Š

With regards to your issue for accepted solutions turned into non solutions, Well, you shouldn't be angry (I suggest) as sometime a comment looks similar to what we might accept as an answer but due to circumstances may be it is not (I have done this on two occasions). 

Secondly, the variation in solutions count here on connect, I believe shouldn't affect on your user profile or trust level ๐Ÿ˜Š

Level 10

@EjazShah Am on my way to work now, sorry for missing this post. I would share with you when I am stable. But for now just take a look at the latest solutions on the homepage ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ :))

Level 10

@EjazShah Okay okay, no need for links. We need the pictures. Here you go see my mine ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. This was this morning. I woke up to see this  :).

Screenshot_2017-06-24-08-54-28.png

Link to post:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/Trusted-photographer-program/m-p/329992#M18755

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP, Sorry my bad dear as I consider angry and upset both in same category ๐Ÿ˜†

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR, no issues buddy. As mentioned in earlier post, take your time as the post is open ๐Ÿ˜Š

HelloSamsonR wrote: 
 But for now just take a look at the latest solutions on the homepage ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ :))

For sure, I always try my best to go through posts as many as I can ๐Ÿ˜Š