Septarina_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Septarina on Local Guides: an Awesome Experience

@Septarina_H

Wow it is very nice introductions and best experience, I knew you, you do the best for the community. You arrange the meet up and organize the members so great and well.

We sometimes meet up with you and your fellows for discussing about Local Guides and the community.

Thank for the info. Wish you all the best and always success in everything what you do.

This my moment with @Septarina_H

With Padesso, fachry, Septarina Hadori, and mifrizWith Padesso, fachry, Septarina Hadori, and mifriz

Connect Moderator

I know your name @Septarina_H and now I know your story, lol. No words to say but Good luck!

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

It was nice introductions and good experience of you, best of luck @Septarina_H

Level 9

thank you for sharing your story with us and best of luck with your application @Septarina_H

Connect Moderator

Nice meeting you @Septarina_H. I wish you good luck with your Connect Live application. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Bls: Septarina on Local Guides: an Awesome Experience

Great to be true! @Septarina_H, I hope you will accepted going to Googleplex. 

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
Level 7

Nicee boa edan! Ka @Septarina_H interesting story and amazing experience. Mantaplah keren ka. Keep Moving Forward ka and Stay in Touch

Level 8

Nice one Septa! We can't be all go to the Connect Live, but atleast we know who will be our best representative. Way to go! 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Great job @Septarina_H. Thanks for sharing your story with us. 🙂

All the best for connect live!

Thank you for appreciate @BishowvijayaP ☺️

Level 8

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@Septarina_H

Wow it is very nice introductions and best experience, I knew you, you do the best for the community. You arrange the meet up and organize the members so great and well.

We sometimes meet up with you and your fellows for discussing about Local Guides and the community.

Thank for the info. Wish you all the best and always success in everything what you do.

This my moment with @Septarina_H

With Padesso, fachry, Septarina Hadori, and mifrizWith Padesso, fachry, Septarina Hadori, and mifriz

Wohooo... My best friend like my father too have give me support. Thank you pap @AgoesSantosa for appreciate me. I hope pap @AgoesSantosa can be selected to Connect Live this year! 😍