Bruce_Ferjulian's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Sunsets

Were you going for that tilted horizon look. This is what they look like with straight horizon.

Nice pictures.

1_DSC1560.jpg2_DSC1793.jpg3_DSC1711.jpg4_Snapseed.jpg

Level 9

Re: Sunsets

sunset @dubaisunset @dubaisunset @dubaisunset @dubai

Level 5

Mediterranean sunset

2018-09-14 18.33.23.jpg

A breezed evening on Herzliya shores, Israel.

Google Moderator

Re: Mediterranean sunset

Hello @Sami10 and welcome to Connect!

Amazing photo, thank you for sharing. Would you please tell us more about this place? I'm sure that just like me, people will be interested in finding more information about it.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

By the way I am going to merge your post to Sunsets where it would be enjoyed even more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Senja di Lumire Hotel Jakarta Lt 15

IMG_20181008_172641.jpg

Suasana senja di Lumire Hotel Jakarta 

Lumire Hotel Lt. 15Lumire Hotel Lt. 15

Level 7

Sunset

Spoiler

Sunset (Surakarta coret, dokumentasi pribadi)Sunset (Surakarta coret, dokumentasi pribadi)

Sore tadi di sebuah lahan yang sedikit basah di perbatasan Surakarta.

Google Moderator

Re: Sunset

Halo @alit_kucrit,

Terima kasih telah berbagi foto ini sangat indah, apakah kamu mengambil foto ini sendiri? 

Mengingat sudah ada thread yang telah berjalan mengenai topik ini, saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Sunsets.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Sunset

@AngieYC yes, i took that pic yesterday 😊😊

Google Moderator

Re: Senja di Lumire Hotel Jakarta Lt 15

Halo @lentarmancil,

Terima kasih telah berbagi foto ini, senjanya terlihat sangat indah, sangat pas dari lantai dimana kamu berada. 

Mengingat sudah ada thread yang berjalan mengenai topik ini, saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Sunsets.