FaraG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Searching for Google Local Guide in Malaysia, Boracay Island (Philippines) and Singapore

Dear Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore Local Guides, hope all's well with you all. KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK is hosted by Akmal Bajwa as part of 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 Join in Kuala Lumpur if you're close by or host a meet up for your city if it's too far. Spread the word: It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Re: Searching for Google Local Guide in Malaysia, Boracay Island (Philippines) and Singapore

Hello there..

Unfortunately I'm volunteering at flood areas at that date.

Please take note that Malaysia is going to have 60th National Day celebration on 31st August. On 26th and 27th August is final weekend for most rehearsals for street march. Many roads will be closed and you cant access places like Merdeka Square and so forth. I saw in news to avoid town that dates. Better organiser check again to avoid disappointment. 

I will be watching the Malaysia 60th National Day Marching from historical city Malacca. Not too crowded and lots of cute old uniforms on ancient trishaws and bicyles, re-enacting Independence Day. 

As a Malaysian, I'm truly happy to witness this year's Independence Celebration.  Any other fellow Malaysian would know what Independence means to our little growing country. We say loudly Merdeka! and put our right arm in the sky feeling proud.  🙂

Level 10

Thanks for the suggestion @FaraG