Palashsamajpati's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Scotland of the East.

• Meghalaya is also known as the Scotland of the East, and the perfect way to experience this is to visit the Laitlum Canyons. About an hour's drive from Shillong, Laitlum is a quaint area with lush green surroundings, rolling hills and the breathtaking gorges. Laitlum means "end of hills" and true to its name, the beautiful hilltop opens up to deep canyons and winding roads to the valley below. Peaceful and serene, you can easily spend 3 to 4 hours here. I would highly recommend to go this place.
  • Tip-this palace is beside the shehra-sohra SH-5 highway.
palash samajpati
Laitlum Canyon Ridge, Laitlum, Meghalaya, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Scotland of the East.

Thank you for sharing @Palashsamajpati and welcome to Connect! Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Are you from Meghalaya or you just visited it? Adding photos to your posts make them more appealing!

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a Hebrew language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about this kind of labels I recommend to take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

hey 

I am unable to add pictures?

palash samajpati
Former Google Contributor

You are able to add photos @Palashsamajpati. You can click on photos, or just the camera icon if you are using a mobile device.

A tip for next time, please tag me with the @ sign every time you want someone to see you respond (as I did with your name at the beginning of the post).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!