sparekh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

San Churro Chocolateria

Plenty Valley Westfield in Melbourne's North houses one of the best Chocolateria, San Churro. We were looking around the shopping mall for a dessert shop after dinner and stumbled upon this place. I was impressed with it's ambience and decided to go in. We were not disappointed with the food at all.

Caption: Nameplate at places entraceCaption: Nameplate at places entrace

Caption: Ice cream counterCaption: Ice cream counter

Caption: One of the seating areaCaption: One of the seating area

Caption: CounterCaption: Counter

Caption: photo showing a dish called DROP  & CHOC. It's gluten free, nut free and vegan friendlyCaption: photo showing a dish called DROP & CHOC. It's gluten free, nut free and vegan friendly

Caption: Cookie butterCaption: Cookie butter

Caption: Different flavors of ice creamCaption: Different flavors of ice cream

Caption: Spanish churros (spanish doughnuts)Caption: Spanish churros (spanish doughnuts)

San Churro Plenty Valley, McDonalds Road, Mill Park VIC, Australia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: San Churro Chocolateria

Hi @sparekh 

Oh wow, those desserts look so yummy my mouth is watering! What's the cookie butter actually? It looks like dough with ice cream on top? I like churros, they are really tasty and also really sugary, so I try not to eat them often. 

Do you live in Melbourne or were you there on vacation? Would you recommend this place for other dessert-lovers? The ice cream flavors also look really good. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DanniS cookie butter is Churro bowl with cookie butter gelato, cookie butter drizzle and lotus cookie. ( Not sure if the shop actually put a lotus cookie.) 

I also try to have a control on my sweet tooth. 😋

I am living in Melbourne and this is one of the local chocolateria in our area. I would definitely recommend this to other dessert lovers to at least visit once. I am sure you will be hooked.

Level 7

Oh my! I love chocolates! Your photos made me crave for sweets now! @sparekh 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sparekhyummy.. my favorite dessert place when I am home in Brisbane. There is one in Southbank. There milkshakes are really good.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DanniSSan Churro is a go-to for desserts. They have good selections.

Level 9

OMG! It's insanely tempting! There used to a cake shop in Auckland called  Death by Chocolate with totally divine cakes. I guess the stuff sold at San Churro Chocolateria is equally worth dying for! @sparekh 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram