mohammadrezaNa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Saffron

Do you know for preparing 1 Kg of dried Saffron, needed to 170000 pcs saffron flower?

saffron flower - east of Iransaffron flower - east of Iran

Kashmar, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Saffron

First time I heard this @mohammadrezaNa. thanks for this information 🙂

Level 9

@Anonymous @Sarra_barkache @ErmesT

Check this Fact about saffron 🙂

@mohammadrezaNa wrote:

Do you know for preparing 1 Kg of dried Saffron, needed to 170000 pcs saffron flower?

saffron flower - east of Iransaffron flower - east of Iran

Level 4

It's really the most expensive of all the spices 

Level 8

Summer coming soon and a cold drink based on saffron for all my google guides friends.Iranian traditional cold drink base on SaffronIranian traditional cold drink base on Saffron

Level 2

when new crop is comming my whatsup no [REDACTED] please send fresh photo of new crop

Google Moderator

Hello @sanjeevabrol,

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. 

Please take a moment to review our community policy for additional information. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

please send me recipe of this drink my whatups no 9819712362