Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON WALK

SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON WALK

Edmonton

Edmonton, AB, Canada

December 31, 2018 @ 10:00 (MST)

Navigating South Edmonton common is not a task for the faint-hearted hence the need to ensure that the stores are accurately mapped. Our primary aim is mapping and documenting South Edmonton Common with accurate pictures. Secondary aim is to network and meet like-minded guides.

@U-royFelixA

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Edmonton, AB, Canada
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON WALK

Hi @Olubukola,

I hope many people in your area will join the meet-up and you will have the chance to make Google Maps more accurate by adding the correct and appropriate information and locations on it. Please also add relevant photos to the places. Can you please also share a recap of the meet-up afterwards?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

I truly hope so. It will be such great fun.

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 10

@Olubukola Wow! Bukola, this is really nice. Edmonton will know there’s a local guides in town. Well done and keep spreading word. 

Level 7

Thanks @U-royFelixA

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 3

Looking forward to see you guys there!!!!!

Level 7

Great. see you there @timroosenboom2

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 7

@timroosenboom2 Meetup will be in front of gaps. 

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 7

Hiiii.. @timrooseboom2 are u here?

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Olubukola. Thanks for the initiative. I feel like these contributions could be really helpful to a lot of people. Have fun! I'm looking forward to the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!