IfeanyiKOH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

SME Day 2019

June 27 of every year is dedicated to the celebration of Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises internationally.

I suggest that Local Guides should organize meet-ups in commemoration. This will help us leverage on this opportunity to add new businesses and update existing ones on Google Maps.

SME DaySME Day

Happy Guiding!

#KOHtes
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SME Day 2019

Hi @IfeanyiKOH,

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for sharing this with us. If you'd like to go ahead with planning a meet-up, please feel free to have a look at How to organize a successful meet-up.

You're welcome to Submit your meet-up to our meet-up site, post your meet-up via Meet-ups  and share your meet-up via your social channels.

P.S. I will move this to Meet-ups, thanks. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @AlexaAC,

I have actually submitted a meet-up in this regard. Just suggesting same to other LGs who might want to utilize such opportunity.

Thank you.

#KOHtes
Former Google Contributor

Absolutely @IfeanyiKOH!

Merging your post to our Meet-up topic section is perfect motivation for your fellow Local Guides to follow suit!

Best of luck and we look forward to your recap! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks for the wishes @AlexaAC.

The meet-up is still awaiting approval though.

I'm sure going to share a recap eventually. Looking forward to seeing recaps from other LGs across the world.

#KOHtes
Level 6

Gracias por la invitación 

Level 8

De nada @JoaMoon 

#KOHtes
Level 6

Su cultura