edgaris's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Roughly how long has it taken Google Maps to add the missing road you reported?

I’ve reported about 9 missing roads using the weird reporting tool built into the iOS app. I feel like nothing is being done because the status of my report doesn’t show up anywhere.

i work with home builders and I have access to the plats used for these brand new subdivisions. 

Why cant I add all of these entire neighborhoods myself? Why did they get rid of Map Editor?

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Roughly how long has it taken Google Maps to add the missing road you reported?

Level 7

Re: Roughly how long has it taken Google Maps to add the missing road you reported?

If you company would formally agree to grant copy rights to Google for the subdivision plans, ie the street geometry, names, and addresses, then Google would use that info.    

Please see this introduction and FAQ for the Base Map Partner Program

On the page after the Get Started link thats on the upper right of the intro, there is a Contact Us link with you can use for further questions about this program.  They are a separate team from the Google Local Guides and we dont know their rules and procedures.

Level 8

Let's celebrate when what we reported made a change on Maps

I am doing some tracking of my reports in the above thread.

Level 10

@YK1001 wrote:

Let's celebrate when what we reported made a change on Maps

I am doing some tracking of my reports in the above thread.

Was looking for that thread to post here, but I was not able to find! 😄

Level 8

Search for "Let's Celebrate", still can find it.