Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Romantic spots loved by Local Guides

Thanks @Anonymous .

Manoj Kumar
Level 10

I like warm themes @AriMar 

The observatory on the mountain in Sapporo city, Hokkaido, is named The sacred place of lover. It is because there is even a danger of freezing if you do not warm up with love in a place where it becomes minus 10 degrees or less in winter💔.

The sacred place of lover of  Mt.Moiwa in Sapporo (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)The sacred place of lover of Mt.Moiwa in Sapporo (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)The sacred place of lover of Mt.Moiwa in Sapporo (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)The sacred place of lover of Mt.Moiwa in Sapporo (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Very nice post.

My picture it is in São Paulo Edificio martinelli, someone did a quick fix to declare love city.lovesp.jpg

Level 8

Awesome post

Level 8

Hi @AriMar , 

Thanks for sharing the post with us with the romantic spots loved by Local Guides. 

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 2

daha iyi olabilir di..:)

it could be better:))

Level 6

Beautiful, I love it...

CatMary
Level 8

رد: Romantic spots loved by Local Guides

You have facbook account? 

لا يوجد