cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Road name changing.

Hi all,

Nice day.

I like to know how can i suggest the real name of a road.

Hasu.

Life is beautiful

Hasu Sarkar
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Road name changing.

Hi @Usah2099 use the Send Feedback option available within the App. One of the options is to give information about a road.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Usah2099 use the Send Feedback option available within the App. One of the options is to give information about a road.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Hi @Usah2099 Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community,

You can add road or rename a road by sending feedback which was earlier said by @PaulPavlinovich.

To add a road. Follow this procedure.

1. Open the Google Maps app for Android
  2. Tap = to open the side menu
  3. Scroll down to “Send Feedback”
  4. Tap “Edit the map”
  5. Tap the road segment you want to edit
  6. Tap “Next”
  7. Suggest the changes for the road you selected (Name, Incorrectly drawn, One-way/two-way, Closed, or Private)
  8. Tap Send.
Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

@Jagadeesh_Reddy this only works for extending or adding segments to roads. You can't add new ones this way. You can only use send feedback.

Regards Paul

Level 5

Naming the Unnamed Road

Please check the unnamed road.

mamun
Former Google Contributor

Re: Naming the Unnamed Road

Hi @mamun11445,

Since this is not an idea I am merging your post to the Road name changing topic, where I hope you can find the answer to your question.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article  How do I use the Idea Exchange.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!