Ehtisham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Riphah University, Lahore

Dear @Furqan_Saeed, I haven't received any replies from people participating. So we are following the same date and time. 

I'd highly appreciate if you can make yourself available and I would love to meet you. 

Thanks. 

Peace and Love
Level 7

@Ehtishammy bad. Its Ok if we can not change date. I will try my best to meet you guys there InShaAllah.

Level 7

I appreciate that. I am expecting some active participation from other members also. Lets See 🙂

Peace and Love
Level 7

Dear localguides from Lahore and outskirts I am waiting for your confirmations,  so that I can arrange event well.

Please reply to this message if you are coming. Thanks

Peace and Love
Level 7

Dear Localguides #lahore, please make yourself available before given time. So that we can start meet-up at sharp 5 pm. 
Guards have been informed and give them a reference that you are here to meet Mr. Ehtisham. 

Venue is (conference room, 104) at the campus. 

Peace and Love
Level 7

Event went amazing. Thank you @furqansaeed for joining us and sharing your thoughts.
We were expecting attendance and contribution by rest four who intended to attend. But I'd appreciate if we can plan another meet-up in coming month to make it more fluent.
However minor report is as follow:
- Total attendance 11
- Introduction- presentation- tea
- Pictures will be uploaded soon.
- Group formed for future collaboration

Peace and Love
Level 7

Thanks @Ehtisham very much for this meet-up initiative and your hospitality. I am cordially sorry that I couldn't respond to this post earlier due to busy schedule. I am waiting for the event photos.

Level 7

here is the link of video I talked about Faisalabad's contribution in google maps.

Faisalabad's Contibutin in Google Maps

Level 7

Level 7

@Furqan_Saeed I am unable to access this link. Can you please share again?

Peace and Love