cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Riphah University, Lahore

Riphah University, Lahore

Riphah International University Lahore Township City Campus

13-14-C-Civic Center, Near Hamdard Chowk، Civic Center Twp Commercial Area Township, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

March 30, 2019 @ 17:00 (PKT)

Hi Fellas, hopefully you are doing great. I am Ehtisham and I have planned this meet-up at University Campus. Purpose of this meet-up is to meet local guides who are passionate to help people with things in Lahore and all over Pakistan. Agenda would be as follow: 1- We'll visit the campus, and will try to mark places close by which can be marked on map and we can share pictures. e.g. we are almost sitting in Industrial Area and there are lot of building which are not added yet. So its a big opportunity. 2- After getting acquainted with each other, we will go through Google Guides presentation to learn more. 3- We'll make a future strategy for further meet-ups at foodies and walks around the city. 4- I am open to suggestions, and looking forward to your contribution. regards,

RSVP here

Peace and Love
13-14-C-Civic Center, Near Hamdard Chowk، Civic Center Twp Commercial Area Township, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
21 comments
Level 7

Re: Riphah University, Lahore

I am trying  to develop community of local guides living around Please join us its a fb group link name is Google local guides Pakistan  https://www.facebook.com/groups/178040666197762/

DO GOOD HAVE GOOD
Level 7

Thanks for sharing @Mohsin147 .

Please share this meet up also with your contacts. So should I expect you to join us. 

Peace and Love
Level 6

thanks for sharing

Level 7

Dear Localguides hopefully all are doing good. I just received a text from one of friend who is joining from outside Lahore, he is requesting to change time. 

I would like to have your opinion. Because I want to make sure max attendance, so guys who are coming from work or Universities should make it. 

Looking forward, regards. 

Peace and Love
Level 7

Thanks alot @Ehtisham sir for making my request under consideration

Regards @Shahdi 

Level 7

You are welcome dear. 

Peace and Love
Level 7

Hi Ehtisham, glad to see you arranging this meet up. 30th March is Saturday and its off day from office. I would love to join you guys after office but it should be a working day. So I suggest you to kindly change date. Time is Okay.

Level 7

Hi @Furqan_Saeed, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Actually we planned it for Saturday as mostly it's a working day and a relaxer to have Sunday a head to give time to family. I am open to change but I would like other participants to comment till day end tomorrow i.e. Thursday 5 pm to take a decision. 

Looking forward. 

regards, Ehtisham

Peace and Love
Level 7

I would like to have comments from Mr. Kashif Jamil and Mr. Usman Muhammad as these are the Senior guys with Level 8 and can help us with their previous experiences. 

looking forward

Peace and Love